grade 5 camp

Recently we went to High Africa for our Grade 5 camp. We had a lot of fun and I’m going to share it with you , When we first got there the first thing I saw was the green grass and the beautiful flowers , I was really exited and when we went into our dorms cause we got to sleep on bunk beds . We tried our best to time every second of unpacking and organizing so wouldn't be late for our activities....We were late for our activities everyday but we still did them , The first activity we did was dancing to a lot of different songs the camp instructors made up one was called “The Penguin Dance” And we sang that song the whole time we were at camp , the food was good too like promised .....But on the very second day of camp We had this activity called “The Leap Of Faith” to be honest it wasn’t as high as I thought it was going to be ... So I did it , there was many moments where I said to my self “Nope” but then I did it (in a storm ) with no regrets. I also climbed the rock wall dident do so good in that but with out anymore said CAMP.WAS.AMAZING.( As specially the staff :) ) can’t wait for grade 7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The experience I want to forget

Grade 5 Experiences and happy Memories so far

A day in the life and home of a child living in informal settlement