Grade 5 Experiences and happy Memories so far





 I was really doubtful about this year. I was nervous and questioning about how this year would go. I heard My Grade 5 teacher Was a funny and amazing teacher and that i believed. I heard the same thing about my Grade 4 teacher and it was all true so i had faith. So far Grade 5 has been great ! i have made new friends (mostly with the boys ) but anyways , my best friend is in my class (shes a girl) BUT I LOVE HER TO BITS we do have little arguments yes, but in the end we realised its not so clever to fight if we wanna make this a good year. Anyways we did our first ever oral in Grade 5 and it was about our Fantasy Creature we wrote about in our Creative Writing book. I did Willow Goddesses it all just came to mind . These are not in a order of Events that happened i am just telling you about it. A week ago we went to Kirstenbotch and it was beautiful and a adventure that i loved.We saw Table Mountain covered in clouds which looked like a table cloth. And we saw flowers and Hundred year old trees with special badges. I remember we also went on a beach outing and that was a really good day. My best friend went in my dads new car to the beach and we listened to our favourite song its called " Sunflower  " We listened to it the whole way there and it was really fun. We also played with our friends there , hung out and had fun. Basically Grade 5 has been the best and i know its about to get a whole lot better . Oh and camps coming up wonder what adventures i will have there ?.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The experience I want to forget

A day in the life and home of a child living in informal settlement