The experience I want to forget


The experience i want to forget

Hi, I’m Jesse and I have a story to tell. Last week we had a a singing lesson. But this singing lesson was a NIGHTMARE. Mr R came. He’s.  the. WORST. He wears HUGE knickerbockers and thick thick stockings like a hunting man. He has a really round red face with eyes of a blue goosberrys and golden hair at the top of his head .  He is the most hateful man ever . I thought maybe this lesson would be different and fun this time ( I regret that thought ) It was a NIGHTMARE. First he called up Benny and Charles to sing up front . then he said “now you two the long and short you will sing for us “ but they dident even know any songs expect for Pretty Polly . Then Mr r said “ THEN SING IT “ then they began to sing “ it was terrible everyone including me were very very close to just bursting out with laughter but we held it in . Charles sang “ Pretty Polly pretty poly whats whats oclock “ in a low sort of voice. Benny sang the same song but in a very Sqeaky kind of voice then in the middle of no where in the song they just stopped . Just as if they had no more breath and Mr R yelled “Waste of time waste of time two voiceless idiots in a singing class send them out. Then he called me up . I sang on the modelater a nice song. And then he called up Gladys Armstrong and me. I was terrified . I wanted to say “Your just a big bully “ Gladys was shaking as much as I was . Then he said “ what have we here the deaf and the dumb where your girl” My heart was hitting and jumping in my throat and strange noises in my ear. We just couldn’t do it so then he called up Winnie and Gladys Long and said “ help the paralised mutes “ Pop has to sit with me for a long time . I told him about Mr R and he wrote to say I was NEVER allowed to do Doh Ray me. Now I sit with the bigger boys doing Exams and sums I really hope some day he will get BIG BIG payback and be punished

Comments

  1. Hi Mika. I did like your story. the singing inspector was being a bully though. Although Id rather do singing than do exams. What kind of person calls children those names. Bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!
    I enjoyed reading your blog.It look as if it was actually you standing there experiencing every single moment.I wonder, how you felt reading Iris Vaughan's story? Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so good great expression and show of capitals. I think it was well built and a lot of detail. But one question where are the pictures but amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grade 5 Experiences and happy Memories so far

A day in the life and home of a child living in informal settlement